Punk Labs Blog
OneTrick SIMIAN 1.1.0 Released
Update: Windows build had an issue and was reuploaded. If you already snagged the installer or archive, please redownload.
The holiday season is upon us and we've managed to get in a pretty sizable OneTrick SIMIAN update.
- Change: UI refinements to reduce clutter.
- Change: Alt-clicking Color and Icon buttons now resets to default
- Fixed: Panning hard-right causes voice to sleep.
- Fixed: Control label inconsistency for Tone/Noise across voices.
- Fixed: Multithread buffer issue causing garbled audio.
- Fixed: Increasing memory consumption from flooding the glyph cache.
- Source: Refactored to use our new OneTrick shared core.
- License: Changed OneTrickIcons font license to SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1
- Updated Dplug to version 13.0.5
- Updated Documentation:
- Added a paragraph in “Overview” on how to modify and reset controls.
- Fixed Windows install paths used “/” instead of “\” in "Using the Archive"
OneTrick SIMIAN 1.1.0 is a free update for existing users. The updated source code is also available on the project page.
Here's another installment of questions we've spotted around the audio community.
Q: Will there be iOS support for OneTrick SIMIAN?
A: We have no plans to offer OneTrick SIMIAN on iOS or iPadOS.
Q: What are OneTrick SIMIAN's dependencies on Linux?
A: OneTrick SIMIAN requires you to have a desktop environment and glibc 2.31 or greater. Basically if you are on par with Debian Stable, you're good to go.